I just received my overall appraisal report. It has been a splendid result for me and praise God for all that He has blessed me with throughout the year acquiring skills and learning from different situations - challenging at times. More often than not, I am reminded that truly I'll get by because I had seeked him first through this job. Nicky, if you're reading this, thanks bro. The glasses, charcoal tie with white shirt has paid off. haha. Now I'm a full fledge with the same attire but just skipping happily away :)Overall bonus achievement (% of your total bonus possibility) - 85%
Leadership Profile and Sara Lee Values Comments
He also needs to understand Customer insight especially in key outlets in Modern Trade and build continuous knowledge on our consumers. Whilst he has no issue in handling internal peers, he needs to be also strict in managing external parties to make sure all deliverables are completed within the stipulate timeframe. He should continue to contribute innovative ideas, keep challenging mediocre ideas. In order to achieve business excellence, he needs to have increased functional responsibilities to proof his effectiveness in multi tasking. Must always set performance measures for everything that he does and ensure all brand objectives are met.
Soon Wei has no issue with integrity, following all processes and systems. He constantly uses his imagination, but needs more development in this as he should try to tie back imagination to align with business and brand objectives. Deinitely a TEAM player and being inclusive not only to the brand he is working on, but also show interest to other brand activities. He needs to show more passion to excel and continue to push and not accept mediocre results.
Overall Final Appraisal Comment
By: Soon Wei Ee
I have found the PMP to be an effective and formal communication that helps focusing ares of my performance and development. With this, I am fully supportive of this structure that has been useful not only from a person to team basis but also for me, who individually review my 1st year at Sara Lee.
I am interested in having a foreign exposure placement in the next 1-2 years. I think a placement as such would help me flourish into a better marketeer by learning cross culturally and cross functionally as well. I am keen on contributing more from the effective programs offered internally by Sara Lee which has benefited me tremendously. I am also interested with other trainings relevant to my job performance and also familiarizing myself with partner-supplier relevant trainings i.e. introduction courses to terms and processes with Media agencies or anything relevant to such. This would prepare me better in understanding the work processes more effectively.
I am also encouraged by the current working relationship with the brand manager and hope to continue to strive to strengthening this relationship and also become an example to others. This is in full value to supplier and also internal staff. I strongly believe in people morale and that is clear in the development of Sara Lee culture.Lastly, after being here for a year, I would like to see the year ahead to be one that grounds my skills and to pick up other relevant skills to further enhance my career and making me a sound marketeer in the industry.
By: Jason Foo (My manager)
Soon Wei has progressed and adapted well from his role as Management Trainee and into a full Brand Executive. He has been a great assistance in times when the brand is stretched for operational demands with events and marketing activities. He continues to learn about the systems and processes in the marketing department to improve his functional competencies with the day to day operational work.
His strong interpersonal and communication skills have proven to be effective not only to peers within the organisation but also garners attention and respect from partners outside the organisation.
Moving forward, Soon Wei will be given more chances to increase his visibility within the department and organisation as he takes on more roles and responsibilities with the guidance of the Brand Manager. 2 key areas of focus moving forward would be in depth understanding of the brand and consumers through CCP and Great Activation processes.
Labels: Work

0 Responses to “And my magic number is...”
Post a Comment